Monday, July 8, 2013

Farrah Fawcett Hair...

Today I had a hair appointment.  When the stylist asked me what I wanted ... I replied, "I want to get rid of the Farrah Fawcett hair."  The stylist laughed and said that she couldn't do anything about that as we are in living in a humid season.  AUGH!  So I am stuck with this weird hair of the 70s.

But this got me thinking about the things we can't do anything about.    What are some things we can't change?  Our names, our families ... but even those things we can change.  I could file papers with the court and change my name to Bambi if I wanted.  So what is it that we can't change?  Death and taxes, right?  But what I think, is that our ability to change is the remarkable thing about being people. We can change.  We are moldable.  We are flexible.  We don't have to be who we are, we too can change!  Woo hoo...I don't always have to have this Farrah Fawcett hair!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment