So, today was the first real day of NW Pennsylvania winter...in fact we had a two hour delay due to lake effect snow. Anyway, I left school at 9:00pm and went outside to be shocked by a temperature of 9 degrees. It is cold. I drove home, took out the trash, then went inside. You need to know that the thermostat in my house is set to a balmy 61 degrees. Some people, specifically my family, believes it is too cold. However, it works for me. Tonight, when I walked in to my house it was HOT. You know why...because it is so cold outside.
I was thinking about this process and how one day the temperature can seem so cold and the next the exact some temperature can be hot. Sort of like people. One day hot and the next cold. It is all relative.
No comments:
Post a Comment