Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cleaning up the Clutter

So I decided, before the end of school, that I was going to sort and get rid of things I don't need or use anymore.  And in week one of school being out, I made it through the whole house ... still have the garage to go ... but I am feeling much better.  I know there are more things I should get rid of, but for now I am ok with my progress.  Plus, Kurt helped me get everything in the dumpster.  YEAH!

The thing that I love about cleaning/sorting is how cathartic it is ... I feel so much better now that I have less stuff.  But now for the hard part, I need to not get any new stuff.  I am happy with what I have, I don't need more, I need to just stay this way.  I just feel lighter.  Look at me...clutter free!  Well except for my boxes of memorabilia...hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment