Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hilarious Happenings

Something today that was super hilarious...

Today, I began planning for Wilderness Quest.  First step, create the counselor applications and get them to the high school.  I contacted the high school, and wanted to get the applications to the office as soon as possible.  I thought...I will use the service learner to transport them, as I really didn't want to drive there during the middle of the day.  So, I went to the office to ask if the applications could be given to him.  In talking with the secretary, I asked if _________ was still coming to the middle school every day.  In fact I said, "is ___________ still here everyday."  The secretary was looking at me strangely and finally asked if I "didn't have him in class today."  I laughed out loud, as there is a student with the last name of Still.  She thought I was taking about him.  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment