Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sometimes life is just sucky!

This week, Brady was once again diagnosed with Leukemia.  A little more than a year ago, Brady was told he was "cancer free".  But sometimes it comes back...and it has.  So, Daniel, Renee and Brady have been in Pittsburgh at Children's since Thursday and it looks like they will be there for at least seven days.

With all this said, I have been thinking about how to praise God.  Because to be really honest, I AM MAD!  I want this little boy to be healthy.  I want things to be OK.  I want everything to go back to the way it was a week ago.

But it isn't and it can't and it won't.

So, how am I going to change my heart?  I can't but God can. 

Standing on that truth, I am going to start a blog segment about how God is in all things.  I thought about finding a picture of Jesus and then putting a "Where's Waldo" shirt and hat on Him.  But Susan gave me the look of, "you have got to be kidding me".  So I am going to leave that idea behind.  And instead I am going to go with...refocus.  Because that is what we are striving for, for our sight to be set on the things of God and not of man.  You know, like putting your glasses on.  When you put your glasses on things become clear.  This is going to be my goal, to refocus.

refocus:  The day that Brady was re-diagnosed Daniel went to the appointment.  Typically, Daniel doesn't take the day off, but this time he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment